[Announced] Hemlock Tour Participants

Posted by Ezmirelda - -

Listed below are the reviewers chosen to participate in the HEMLOCK ARC TOUR thus far. There are still a few spots open so that it'll get to you before the book's release. But once those spots are taken up you most likely won't recieve the book until a month or so after the book's release.

Sign-Ups are still open in the previous post.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 














PARTICIPANTS


1. Hannah @ In the Best Worlds
2. Sarah @ Inklings Read
3. Emily @ Fallen For YA
5. Meghan @ The Bittersweet Blog

6. Anjana @ Kindle And Me *

7. Steph @ A Dream Within A Dream *


THIS list includes both people who are waiting for the book in the mail and others who already own the book but would still like to participate.  Those who already have the book are marked by an astid [ * ]

4 Responses so far.

  1. Ezmirelda says:

    Testing Comments

    Testing Comments

    Testing Comments

    Testing Comments

  2. Ezmirelda says:

    Testing Comments

    Testing Comments

    Testing Comments

    Testing Comments

  3. Steph says:

    Hi Ezmirelda! I know that the Hemlock tour is already going on, but I wondered if I could join? The good thing is that I already have my own ARC of Hemlock, so you wouldn't have to worry about sending it my way. I just want to participate! Let me know!

  4. Ezmirelda says:

    Of course you can Steph! Just sent you an email about it.
    Looking forward to your review of Hemlock! :)

Leave a Reply